How Macadamia Oil Creates Beautiful Skin
The Need for Oil in our Skin Care
As we age our skin’s ability to produce oils naturally declines, leaving our skin dry and exposed. A topical application of oils is essential to promote anti-aging, increasing the lipid function, keeping the skin moist, and replacing key nutrients. Healthy skin not only looks young and luminous but provides a barrier from micro-organism invasion.
- Macadamia Oil – Not all oils are equal Australia’s wonder oil. Rich in nutrients and vitamins, macadamia oil is a non-greasy, light high penetration oil, that promotes skin well-being and anti-aging through increased hydration and natural protection barriers.
- Low comedogenic - It won’t clog your pores
- A natural replacement sebaceous oil – Your body’s natural oil of youth
- Hypoallergenic and contains phytosterols – Low occurrence of allergic reaction, great for aged, sensitive or irritated skin
- Rich in natural vitamin E – Blocking the free radicals, reducing wrinkles and keeping skin youthful
- Omega 6 linoleic acid – For balancing sebum production and a natural protective barrier
- Omega 7 palmitoleic acid – For wound healing properties
- Squalene - For relief of cracked and chapped skin
Why Seaweed Extract for Your Skin – The Ultimate Barrier
- Contains natural iodine and sulphur amino acid – Stimulates and revitalises skin whilst promoting anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties including reducing acne
- Natural silicon content – Potential tissue regeneration and positive effects on wrinkles
- Naturally reacts with skin proteins - Creating a natural skin barrier to maintain hydration
- Contains numerous vitamins and minerals – Promotes skin well-being and vitality